- This event has passed.
Granby Chamber – 31st Annual 3 Lakes Ice Fishing Jan 25, 26, 27, 2019
January 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
31st annual 3 Lakes Ice Fishing Contest
January 25th, 26th, & 27th, 2019
Three 1-Day Contests
Enter 1, 2, or all 3 days
You must be registered prior to fishing to be eligible for each contest!
- Location of Weigh Station to be determined
- The contest begins at 6:40 am each day. Weigh station hours: Fri. & Sat. 9am – 4:30pm, Sun. 9am-2pm
- You must be IN LINE at the weigh station by 4:30pm on Fri. & Sat. – 2pm on Sun. to be eligible for cash prizes
- All CASH winners must be present at 5:30pm on Fri. & Sat. – 3pm on Sun. at (location to be determined) to receive their award. If not present award will go to the next biggest fish.
- Forest Service passes are available at the ANRA office, 9 Ten Mile Drive, Granby, CO. (open M-F 8am-5pm) and at pay station kiosks
- ANRA/Forest Service Office: 970-887-4100 Passes: 1 day $5/vehicle – 3 day $10/vehicle – 1 week $15/vehicle
- Prize Drawing winners must be present to collect prize, Prize drawing will be held at the end of Awards Ceremony on Saturday, the 26th.
Pre-register/pay by Jan. 19th. First 500 entries receive a commemorative hat. HAT QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED!
HATS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE WEIGH STATION OR AT THE AWARD CEREMONIES!
Any question, email email@example.com
* Private member-only events